Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Over, under

As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't really been blogging here. Not sure when I will again, been blogging other places, which are a little easier for me to deal with. I guess, in a nutshell, I'm kindof over it. I'm not shutting this blog down or anything but...it's started to feel too pressure-filled. Too much at a time when I already have too much going on. I'm hearting Tumblring.

I've also been pretty under the weather this week after my weekend on Martha's Vineyard, well, I blame the bus ride home, so I'm kindof foggy-headed and have a huge amount of much-put-off work and figuring out to do. Thankfully, my social schedule is almost nil, save for a big party on Monday, until Jackson comes to NYC on the 13th. I truly can't wait. That also kicks off a week of sweets, including 2 cupcake events, a Swedish fish party (yes, these are the kinds of things I now get invited to), and on the 18th, Dirty Words night at In The Flesh.

I really don't have much else to say at the moment, but will try to do a roundup of the media around my new books. For now, here's an interview Jincey Lumpkin of DigiRomp did with me, on her sexy purple scooter, about spanking!


Find more videos like this on DigiRomp: lesbian social network for sharing erotic experiences

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home