Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Scooteriffic

I sat on my first scooter on Sunday, while being interviewed by the lovely and corseted Jincey Lumpkin of the new queer girl social networking site DigiRomp (go check it out - worth logging in for Jincey's vlogs and sexy KFC photos). Anyway, I didn't ride the scooter, but it was purple and gorgeous and I got to sit on it and talk about Spanked, which you can watch September 3rd at DigiRomp as part of the Spanked virtual book tour! Working on lots and lots of other stuff too.

Getting interviewed on Jincey's scooter

Spanked on a scooter

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 26, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot pictures -- you look awesome!

Xoxo,
Emerald

 
At August 27, 2008, Blogger Blissfully Wed said...

You're wonderful. And as if I wasn't already in love with scooters enough, you make them all the sexier. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home