Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Get spanked (and read to) by me tonight at TES

The Spanking Group at TES, where I've spoken before, is fabulous. And tonight, I'll be there reading from Spanked and...spanking people! I will even bring my new paddle I got at Dark Odyssey (well, I got two, but one is MIA). Please join us - I'll also be reading from Spanked and selling copies! I was looking for a photo of me spanking someone, and sadly, I don't have any! Will have to rectify that on Saturday. :)

Join us for an evening of spanking fun as author & Penthouse Variations editor Rachel Kramer Bussel will both spank & read excerpts of her new book 'Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica'. Rachael is both a fine spanker as well as writer and it's sure to be a great evening. Cupcakes may even be served.

August 16, 8 pm (doors at 7:30)
Paddles, 250 W 26th Street, Basement (between 7th and 8th Avenues.,side door next to the parking lot)
$4 for members; $8 for non-members
Click here for directions

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2008, Blogger Rufus said...

Sigh. NYC sounds like more fun than this town. Have a good night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home