Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Gawker media mastheads - oh whatever

I really was not going to comment at all about this, but…


I see Violet Blue’s name on the Fleshbot masthead as a Contributor.

Why is that missing from Owen’s Valleywag post and Melissa’s Valleywag post?

It’s in Jackson’s Valleywag post (the first official Valleywag response and, I believe, the first official Gawker Media response) and Hamilton’s Gawker post. And no, in a huge story like this, I don’t think it should be assumed that because Valleywag said it once, people should just know, especially with three posts by three different authors.

Update: Owen's post has been updated and so has Melissa's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home