Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sneak peek: Bedding Down

I'm really excited about this upcoming book that I edited for Avon Red, Bedding Down: A Collection of Winter Erotica. While we swelter in the heat, it's a good time to look forward to cooling off. It features seven erotic novellas that are dirty, but a little more romantic than my usual fare.

the beautiful cover of Bedding Down

Here's the table of contents, and I'll keep you posted on the book's release and events when I know more.

Table of Contents

Introduction: The Perfect Chill

One Night in Winter by Kristina Wright
Six Weeks at Sunrise Mountain, Colorado by Gwen Masters
It's Not the Weather by Alison Tyler
Baby, It's Cold Outside by Marilyn Jaye Lewis
Northern Exposure by Isabelle Gray
Hidden Treasure by Sophie Mouette
Sweet Season by Shanna Germain

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home