Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Snapshots

Happier moments...

Victory over the piping bag with cupcakes from The Cupcake Crew

Yay!

With my old Williamsburg pal who has now gone all LA on me (but I still love her), Carrie Schultz (remember that name, TV watchers):



Even though I'd just been there, I went back to Batch for a little cupcake bloggers get-together with the fabulous Blondie and Brownie and Nichelle:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 30, 2008, Blogger Stacie Joy said...

I love the piping bag shot. I've always wanted to know how to use one without my piping looking like a mound of sparkly pink doggie-doo on top of each cupcake. Ahh someday, along with my desire to learn Italian, ballroom dancing, parasailing, and the application of cosmetics.

Rock on, Rachel!

 
At June 30, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool...I love cupcakes and good times. I like that the pictures featured the cupcakes...and for what it's worth, you did a great job in the decorating.

Consider adding us to your blogroll at http://www.grrlplanet.com

We may not be funny, but we think we are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home