Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Over 40,000 people have watched this video...

Not that it really matters or anything, but I still hold out a vague hope of selling my True Sex Confessions anthology so I think the fact that this true confession of mine has gotten 40,000 views is something. Or not. I also have nothing much to say these days so videos and photos it shall have to be. Right now my judgment on pretty much everything is quite askew, but I'm trying to not give up especially because, as I said, I have no skills or training to do anything else.

I'm reading part of my essay from Lisa Solod Warren's anthology Desire: Women Write About Wanting. I wrote it in November 2006, back when I was still dating S. In other words, a lifetime ago. Also, In The Flesh is probably ending in December, so there are 6 more chances to see it. I'll do another True Sex Confessions, probably in November. All the dates are on the In The Flesh site. I may change my mind but right now the hassle of running it far outweighs any rewards, and I need to pare things down and focus on making money. I'm as far from a businesswoman as you could get, clearly, but an old dog can learn new tricks, I certainly hope. Someday I'll figure out how to not be a fuckup, and I'm hoping that someday falls in this calendar year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home