Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, June 02, 2008

Listen to me talk about Dirty Girls

Amanda Marcotte interviewed me for the RH Reality Check podcast. We talked about erotica, men's and women's x-rated reading habits, and why I picked the stories I did in Dirty Girls.

Gay couples continue to celebrate the new right to settle down into the monogamous "lifestyle", abstinence-only nuts consider forbidding teenagers to have doors that shut, and Rush Limbaugh continues to have a job. Also, we shake it up with an interview with erotica editor Rachel Kramer Bussel about dirty stories and feminism.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home