Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jennette Fulda's magic weight loss video



Actually, my subject line is a joke, because Fulda's Half-Assed: A Weight-Loss Memoir, is about how she lost over half her body weight, and there's no magic about it. It's a really inspiring memoir and I appreciated that she doesn't make it a simple "I lost all that weight and lived happily ever after." She questions herself and the fat-phobic culture, as well as how she was raised and her ideas about food, nutrition and body image. Mostly, she has a huge task ahead of her and she tells about her process in an engaging way (though my one big disappointment is she didn't talk about what diet she did, though in an interview she said it was South Beach). Check out her blog Pasta Queen and her blog about the book (which I find even more interesting, but I'm a book nerd) Half-Assed Book.



I'm posting this as part of a contest she's holding. You can win a Spaghetti Scepter! I don't even know that that is, but it sounds cool.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home