Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, May 26, 2008

Oh yeah, I have a new book out...

New books never feel real until I actually see a copy, but I probably won't until my Cleis publicist Kara gives me one at BEA.

But since Amazon's listing it as in stock, I want to tell you about Rubber Sex. It's a hot book of erotica about rubber, latex and PVC that was culled from the ashes of the misbegotten Second Skin book that was to have been the 4th in Alyson's Fetish Chest series. Well, thank goodness that never happened as I never would've seen a penny. Bad marketing idea all around, which is sad cause those are good books, but you live, you learn.

Hopefully I'm a little smarter these days and I'm doing everything I can to put out hot, sexy erotica books with as wide appeal as possible. To that end, check out Rubber Sex, for which I got some great blurbs too. And, of course, it has its own blog on which I'll be posting excerpts and photos of people in rubber, latex and PVC.

Cover of Rubber Sex

I love this super hot cover!

Rubber Sex: Erotic Stories coming in May 2008, edited by me, from Cleis Press

Rubber, latex and PVC all cling to the skin and have the power to make their wearers feel sensual, sexy, and aroused. In this collection, the world's hottest erotic authors make the most of the sensual potential inherent in getting suited up. Hang out with a "Tire Stud," learn "How to Liven Up a Boring Party," and go "From Solid to Liquid" in these tantalizing adventures. From latex body paint to the smell of rubber tires, pretty dresses that beg to be touched to clingy catsuits worn by powerful mistresses, and men who want to show off every inch beneath the allure of latex. Get ready to enter a world where the most sensual material gets slipped on tightly, then polished, stroked, and caressed while the bodies inside heat up with desire. These stories focus on the look and feel of rubber and latex, eroticizing them to the fullest. Find out why everything, from flirting to spanking to going all the way, is better in rubber.

"With the fetishistic insight she is famous for, Rachel Kramer Bussel has collected here a very tasty buffet of latex pervery served with sexy and literate writing."
-- Amelia G, Editrix, Blue Blood

"At its best, the written word has the power to conjure vivid images in one's mind. In Rubber Sex, Rachel Kramer Bussel has compiled an inspiring array of dirty stories that do just that. Your dreams are transformed by the sight and smell, the very sensation of skin-tight latex. From one story to the next, you are free to luxuriate in the embrace of shiny rubber, in fetish fantasies that make you weak in the knees."
-- Christine Kessler, Photographer, www.chrisinekessler.com

Table of Contents

Introduction: Sleek, Shiny, Sinful and Seductive

The Dress by Kristina Wright
In a Single Bound by Shanna Germain
Rubber Necking by Alison Tyler
Slicker than Slik by Radclyffe
Stretching Logic by Jean Roberta
Tire Stud by Jeremy Edwards
Justine, in Latex by Lillian Ann Slugocki
Bathing Beauty by Andrea Dale
In The Middle by Jessica Lennox
Lick of Pain by Crystal Barela
How to Liven Up a Boring Party by Teresa Noelle Roberts
Sergeant Pepper by Rakelle Valencia
Tight Squeeze by Rachel Kramer Bussel
Butterfly’s Kiss by Thomas S. Roche
Cinema Show by Elizabeth Coldwell
Exchanges by Stella Hunter-Smith
Rubber Party Virgin by Jay Starre
The Balloonatics by Gregory L. Norris
Breathing by Tenille Brown

Introduction: Sleek, Shiny, Sinful and Seductive

The first time I tried on a latex dress, I couldn’t stop feeling myself up. After being generously shined to a high gloss, the gorgeous red dress gleamed⎯and so did I. It clung to my body in a way that let me see my curves anew, and any extra flesh I’d lamented carrying suddenly became more fodder for this voluptuous material to caress. It made me proud of my full breasts, wide hips, and plump ass, because I knew each beckoned to anyone looking. It was way better than being naked, and it felt divine, like I was trapped inside this sleek, erotic cave, and I never wanted to get out. For the characters you’ll read about in Rubber Sex, rubber, latex, and PVC set them off in a similar way, igniting multiple senses and firing up powerful fetishes. They interact with these materials as if they were lovers themselves, and when they meet someone who shares their interest, watch out.

I had expected to get stories about dressing up⎯sexy nights on the town, glamorous parties, sensuous shopping sprees. And I certainly did; here you’ll read about trying on the outfit of your dreams and realizing its full sexual potential. “In that shiny black PVC dress she became Carrie the seductress. Carrie the bad girl. Carrie the slut,” writes Kristina Wright in the opening story, capturing the way a single slinky outfit can transform a woman into her rightful kinky persona. That these outfits have a life of their own, and are players in these stories just as much, if not more than, their human counterparts, should not surprise you.

It shouldn’t have surprised me, but I was caught off guard by the large number of stories I was sent that featured rubber or latex panties. Yet it makes perfect sense: where else would a girl thrill to feel that ultratight, sleek sensation than against her most tender parts? As Elizabeth Coldwell writes in “Cinema Show,” “I wriggled in my rubber panties, feeling them rub against my sensitized skin, stimulating me beyond endurance. I stifled a whimper; there was no one sitting next to us, but I didn’t want to alert anyone in the rows in front or behind to what was happening.”

Another appeal of latex is its translucence; body parts press against it, hard nipples, the outline of a cock or a pussy, and what you can’t fully see, you can more than imagine. In “Lick of Pain,” Crystal Barela’s perfectly kinky lesbian latex tale, she describes it thusly:

A cocoon of shiny red brilliance covered Sylvia from ankle to chin. The latex was thin enough for me to see the belt and buckles of her strap-on. Two perfectly round holes were cut into the bodice of the dress and there her turgid nipples were made burgundy where they pressed through the openings. She looked sticky, like a giant wet lollipop. I swallowed hard, hoping my mouth was worthy of the task, that I could wrap my tongue around her body and slurp Sylvia between my plump lips, suck her from head to toe all at once. The taste of rubber would coat my insides like a balm.

Other authors tackle the unusual ways rubber and latex can transport us out of the everyday and into a purely fetishized universe. Thomas S. Roche depicts a very hot scene with a vac bed (see vacbed.com for some visuals to accompany your reading), a latex bed in which one can be entirely encased, with strategic openings for maximum arousal. Jeremy Edwards’ protagonist in “Tire Stud” gets off on the smell, feel, and look of those round treads, and proves that they don’t belong only on vehicles.

The way rubber, latex, and PVC cling to the body⎯so tight there’s no give, room only perhaps for some powder or the trickle of wetness to sneak in between⎯creates a second skin like no other. A lover is almost battling against the material to get to the prize beneath it, and the look of a nipple or an ass, a cock or a cunt bared beneath such suctionlike material, is enough to make these characters want their lovers to wear it all the time.

Whether you’ve experienced this intimate, intense molding of skin to rubber yourself, or have simply admired those who choose to adorn themselves in these magical, sex-laden outfits, you’re in for a treat.

Rachel Kramer Bussel
New York City

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home