Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Gay editorial pride

Tulsa Brown's story "Temporary," which opens my book Crossdressing: Erotic Stories, will deservedly be published in Best Gay Erotica 2009. I'm thrilled, and so proud of that book and its authors. It's a little odd to be "competing" for spots in an anthology with people I've published, but they are two different roles, author and editor. Someday, along with signing at BEA, I want to make it into Best Gay Erotica. And I will, if I'm patient. I try to pick either the hottest and/or the most gripping story to put first in my collections, and "Temporary" is one that gives me chills. I hope it does for other readers as well. I don't know if there's a market for it, but I'd be thrilled to do a sequel to Crossdressing because there's just so much potential there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home