Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fork ring

If you've seen me anytime in the last few months, I've likely been sporting jewelry from Artists and Fleas, the awesome Williamsburg flea market where they also have Kumquat Cupcakery and Lux Sugar selling cupcakes. My favorite vendor is Georgia Varidakis, who sold me my scissors necklace and the tooth necklace I gave a friend.

I've yet to see this but check it out - a fork ring!



I also really like these necklaces made with vintage slides:

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2008, Blogger EllaRegina said...

I love the heart made with old slides. Beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home