Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, March 31, 2008

Clip from The Martha Stewart Show

For those who didn't get to see me on Martha Stewart today, you can now watch the clip on Gawker.

Thanks to everyone (and their moms!) who watched. And yes, Martha's coconut cupcakes were crazy good - meringue yumminess.

What's amusing is how many people who've told me recently they don't have a TV. I do but I don't - I have a TV (thanks, Heidi!) but I don't get any reception, so I just use it to watch movies.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 31, 2008, Blogger unspeakable axe said...

Very cool!

Congrats!

Interestingly enough, it's the 2nd time I've seen you on TV in the last week. I was at a friends house and she was watching HBO's Real Sex and there you were.

I stood up and said: "Hey she blogs!!"

Soon you'll get your own channel!

 
At April 01, 2008, Blogger Judy said...

You guys all looked great! So cute! I'm glad Martha's cupcake tasted good. It looked a little dubious.

 
At April 01, 2008, Blogger Elmer said...

Does Martha have any prison ink?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home