Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 22, 2008

A singles event practically tailor made for me

I just found out about an awesome sounding event, and this is from someone who lasted less than two minutes at Time Out New York's speed dating event (the speed dating portion was full, and not being all that great at chatting up strangers and being a teetotaller, I just felt increasingly claustrophobic in the bar). So even though I'm not the most knowledgeable trivia player, I love it and will so be there (even though I have venues I infinitely prefer to Village Pourhouse; why others love it so, I'll never know).



Are you suffused with trivia goodness
and looking for someone to share it with?
Don't miss a special
SINGLES QUIZ
Sunday, March 9, 1pm at the Village Pourhouse
Third Avenue @ 11th Street
Details to come at bigquizthing.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home