Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 01, 2008

Possibly the best cupcake quote ever



I just loved this quote from my interview with the owners of Chicago's Swirlz Cupcakes:

“My fantasy catering event – Barack Obama being inaugurated as president,” says Margot.

I'm actually still undecided - more on the crazy fucked up bordering-on-most-offensive-"feminist"-thing-I've-ever-read NOW-NYC memo soon (you'll never think of the phrase "psychological gang bang" in the same away again; thanks Jezebel for the excellent post alerting me to it). I will say that Hillary joked that every year on her birthday, everyone would get a cupcake, on Letterman (click here to watch video).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the NOW lady on the news and I was appalled. To suggest that not voting for Hillary was anti-feminist is just as bigoted as it is to assume that voting for Hillary is only motivated by feminism.

Anyway, Rachel, my last blog entry addresses the dilemma faced by anyone still undecided on which lever to pull in this Tuesday's Democratic primary. (Disclosure: I serve on the Albany County Democratic Committee.)

You can access my blog here: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=14044816

 

Post a Comment

<< Home