Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 08, 2008

Molly Crabapple's art show Demimonde opens tonight!

With artist Molly Crabapple
Me with Molly Crabapple; photo by People magazine Valentine's Day superstar Judy McGuire (her book How Not to Date is featured in the new issue, with Britney on the cover - check it out!)

I've already gotten a sneak preview and it's amazing. Would that I could afford some of it (though I do have a Molly original - yes, the one of me for In The Flesh) on my kitchen wall. Molly Crabapple continues to astound me with the intricacy and sexy deliciousness of her art. Smart, sexy, and intriguing - most of these pieces are HUGE and really worth your time. If you can't come tonight, check it out anytime during the run. Show details and video preview below, or see Arena Studios. Curated by Audacia Ray.





Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 09, 2008, Blogger Leonore S. said...

Thank you for sharing this, I must get down to see it.

I have always liked your In The Flesh illustration!;)

Leonore S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home