Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Get on my snail mail list!

I love sending things in the mail, and now have pretty new Yes, Sir and Yes, Ma'am postcards (both books will be in stores by the end of this month!). If you'd like one and you're in the U.S., send your name/address and which postcard you'd like to yesantho at gmail.com - I will be sending some Dirty Girls postcards down the road too. And don't forget - In The Flesh is this Thursday at Happy Ending Lounge, 302 Broome Street, 8 pm, with Zane, Stephen Elliott (most likely) and Nick Flynn and Michelle Robinson! And...giveaways! Free food and books.

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2008, Blogger Patrick Alan said...

Not sure how I ended up on your blog, but it seems to be enough to make me click back again and again. Each time I do, your blog name makes Dave Matthews 'Crush' pop into my head, replacing 'Lovely Lady' with 'Lusty Lady'


Lusty lady
I will treat you --


Anyway, just thought I'd pass that along. Maybe someone else has that stuck in their head each time they visit. :)

 
At February 18, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh postcards. I just love postcards, so I'll rush to send you my snail mail address - by other means. You've always go something exciting going on!
Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home