Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, December 31, 2007

Yay for panty blogging

What happens when you are working too fast and post quickly? You might accidentally, um, post something meant for this blog on your cupcake blog and offend lots of people. Whoops. Maybe I should take a vacation from blogging!

I did a photo shoot in October 2006, the day before I had my first date with my ex, S. Somehow, those two are now permanently entwined in my mind, which is part of why I can't wait to do some new shoots in January, hopefully of a slightly buffer me. I feel about a zillion years older than I was then, but figured this shot was appropriate to tell you about my friend's new panty blog, launching in January. I'm thrilled, not only because I co-edited a book about panties and such, Ultimate Undies: Erotic Stories About Underwear and Lingerie, but also because I've been missing hottpants since it shut down. I will also say that while I have some weight loss and strength training goals for 2008, I'm at least pleased that my ass continues to be "spankable." So yay for squats too.

my feminist ass, my real panties

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing to be ashamed of there. :)

 
At January 02, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Sexy, that ass is begging to be spanked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home