Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, December 28, 2007

Video of me reading "Flirting With Santa"

I'm going to be buying a timer or stopwatch to use at In The Flesh from now on, both so I can time my readers and myself. I could've read the rest of my story (which involves the narrator getting spanked by Santa), but I wasn't sure of the time and didn't want to go over, plus I was nervous, so I stopped. I'm planning to start podcasting and vlogging in part to get myself over my stage fright, and will be starting with my very favorite stories. Still, no matter how many times I read, I get plenty nervous, I just can't help it. Hopefully, I still manage to pull the readings off. I will probably always be a little nervous, and that's okay. Big thanks again to my friend Michael (who, by the way, is Jewish) for lending me his Santa hat!



I'm reading my story "Flirting With Santa" from Alison Tyler's excellent anthology Naughty or Nice? Christmas Erotica.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home