Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, November 09, 2007

No Philly spanking workshop/Birthday plans

I'm not going to Philly tomorrow for Red Hot Philadelphia to do the spanking workshop (but I encourage any Philly readers to check out what else they've got going on!). I realized that doing an event I wasn't getting paid for, schlepping around when I'm still kinda sick (have had an ongoing sore throat/headache/cold thing going all week that keeps tripping me up), and getting spanked by strangers was just NOT how I want to spend my birthday. Yes, tomorrow I turn 32.

Tonight I'm celebrating with awesome friends, Mexican food, and strippers. Hot. Today also marks 5 weeks of no Diet Coke. Hard to believe; if you'd told me that a year ago, I would've totally laughed in your face.

+

Tomorrow I'm going to see the erstwhile Liz and Lisa, aka, the lovely and brilliant Elizabeth Mitchell of Ida and You Are My Flower fame and Lisa Loeb at Symphony Space at 11 am for a kiddie concert. So can't wait and, despite the name of this silly blog and whatever other stuff I do, I'd infinitely rather go to a kids music concert than do a spanking workshop (though the original plan was to do both). I am toying with the idea of some workshops in 2008, but probably more on the erotic writing end (there's one I'm teaching at Babeland on January 27th, so mark your calendars).

Just Kidding Club Day!

Symphony Space favorite Elizabeth Mitchell returns, bringing along special guest Lisa Loeb, offering the sweet original songs, classic folk tunes and varied classic covers (everything from Velvet Underground to Bob Marley) that make her a favorite year after year! She and her band move upstairs after selling out three shows in the Thalia - get your tickets early! "I love it…handmade music filled with unexpected twists and turns. Soulful and sincere." (Dan Zanes) All ages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home