Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, November 23, 2007

Naughty or Nice?

Am at the Danbury Mall shopping up a storm (40% off some great dresses at Express and black and white shoes that I plan to wear to a black and white party on Friday) with my grandmother, after a very nice Thanksgiving with my grandfather and family. Then, it's typing till my fingers bleed for the next little while.



Anyway, there's a new book with my story "Flirting With Santa" out called Naughty or Nice? proving that, yes, even a Jewish girl can write Christmas erotica. You can also win a FREE copy at December 20th's In The Flesh Reading Series or by visiting Alison Tyler over at Lust Bites. And read more about the book at Alison's new blog Got Naughty?



And if you read the intro to my book Dirty Girls: Erotica for Women, you'll see that I'm naughty AND nice. At least, I hope so. And if YOU want to do something nice for me, as, maybe, a belated birthday gift or early Hannukah gift, I'd love it if you'd leave a review of one of my books on Amazon, if you liked it (if you didn't, feel free to blog about that!). If you do, drop me a line with your mailing address and I just may send you a little gift.

Also, any day now, I'll have my book Sex and Candy: 22 Succulent Stories in my hot little hands. In the meantime, check out the Sex and Candy blog. Yum! You can pre-order it now, click below:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home