Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Got an "unusual" fetish? I want (to interview) you!

If you hve a slightly unusual fetish (nothing illegal, just something a little more "out there" than a foot fetish, much as I am a fan of foot fetishes), and would like to be very briefly interviewed (should take 5 minutes, via email), write me at rachelkb at gmail.com with "Fetish" in the subject line. I just need 1-2 people. Thanks!

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you found anyone yet, but I have one that I think is fairly unusual. You can contact me at sushipit@yahoo.com

The best way to describe it is a countdown fetish. I sometimes feel like I can't get off unless I'm working on a deadline. A very tight deadline. If you want more details, feel free to email me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home