Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, October 08, 2007

Win Caught Looking and Hide and Seek at Lust Bites!



Win copies of Caught Looking, Hide and Seek and Alison Tyler's collection Exposed today over at Lust Bites by leaving a comment. Plus read sexy excerpts from Alison Tyler's stories in each book.



And again, you can hear/watch me read from my story "Like This" on YouTube. You can also read Alison's and my introductions and sample stories, including all of "Like This," from the book on my website. As always, if you like the book (or any of my books), please leave a review on Amazon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home