Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Welcome to San Francisco! Me and Violet Blue talk sex columns

The fabulous Violet Blue has interviewed me for her San Francisco Chronicle column "Open Source Sex." We talk all things sex column (technically, it was an email interview). Also, as Violet points out on her blog, I wrote out the word "fuck." There were links too, like College Call Girl and Sexegesis. Speaking of CCG, do be sure to check out, well, her whole blog, but I loved (and commented) on her "College Callgirl’s Top Ten Tips to Get Him to Hurry the Hell Up and Cum Already" (learn about "the Da Vinci code for unlocking spooge.") Speaking of comments, feel free to comment at the Chron and combat the anti-Violetness.

My new boyfriend (we're all dorkily bf/gf as of, uh, today) was surprised the Chronicle disallowed "fuck" but not "blowjob."

Little known fact, before I was the smutty writer I am today, I was a student at UC Berkeley, the Chronicle published my first big publication piece of writing, an Op-Ed piece about my dad. No pay, but still.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home