Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, October 19, 2007

Not Quite What I Was Planning - the video

I'm shamelessly copying the HTML code for the below from my friend Rebecca Woolf of the blog Girl's Gone Child and author of the galley-I-most-want-to-read-RIGHTNOW Rockabye: From Wild to Child, out in March from Seal Press (I really wanna know: are we gonna be in the catalog next to each other? Cause that would rock.) The book also has some really great art in it, and my six-word memoir, and some of them, such as Cheryl B's, appear in The Best American Non-Required Reading 2007.

The following is a preview of Smith Mag's forthcoming collection of Six-Word-Memoirs: Not Quite What I Was Planning. Coming February 2008 from SMITH and Harper Perennial. Enjoy!



Six-Word Memoir book preview from SMITHmag on Vimeo.

Speaking of SMITH, do check out Memoirville's interview with Ann Marie Fleming, author of the new graphic memoir The Magical Life of Long Tack Sam, and read an excerpt here. I stumbled across this at SFO the other day and was immediately intrigued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home