Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, October 04, 2007

My dating advice on Yahoo!

I'll preface this by saying that in truth, I don't consider myself an "expert" on anything. I've had so many relationship, sex and dating ups and downs though, that I can relate, hopefully, to other people's situations. So when Yahoo! asked me to give some relationship advice, I try my best. Click here to read my response (and two other people's) to the question below. It's a little weird to see it on the front page of Yahoo!, but cool too.

"I am starting to date someone I have admired for a few years. When I finally approached this person romantically, they responded just as I had hoped. We had a little discussion to get each other's expectations clear, and I thought all was well. But the last few times we were together, he seemed either preoccupied or too tired, and not really engaged in our being together. He wasn't feeling well all week and I am not sure if this is the reason for the standoffish behavior or not. I asked specifically if he wanted me to go and not come back, and he said no. I left with a kiss from him, and put a possibility of our going to have dinner and a movie out. He said yeah, we'll see.

"I haven't gone back for three days, partly to give him time to feel better and also to see if he would come around. I haven't heard a word from him. Do I wait longer, or give it a few more days and if he doesn't come by, go see him and see why he hasn't come to see me? I am so confused with such mixed emotions right now, it is kind of hurting me. I really adore this man and hoped for good things. From our discussion, I felt things were going well. Now, I just don't know what to think or feel. Can you help?" -- Holly M, 47, Orlando, Florida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home