Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Spanked anthology deadline this Sunday 9/30

And that's firm cause my goal is to turn it in before I head to SF on October 11th. I'm in crazy write-write-write mode now and I like it. It's spurring me on to write even more. And I have some brilliant stories for this book already, but I need more! So read and follow the guidelines and send them in. I expected to get deluged, because I have published 56 spanking stories already in the Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z books, but it hasn't been the avalanche I was expecting, which is good, cause I'm crazy busy, and then it's onto new things.

The smut I've been writing lately is dark, deep, spiritual almost, but also totally dirty. Perhaps from all the late nights alone with just my thoughts, or perhaps I'm just outgrowing the simplistic. Who knows...anyway, here's the call, feel free to forward as long as you pass along the entire thing. I know I write crazy long calls for submission, but I do so for a reason. It's gonna be an amazing lineup, it makes me tingly already.

Call for Submissions

Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica
Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel
To be published by Cleis Press in 2008

Editor Rachel Kramer Bussel is looking for erotica stories on her favorite topic: spanking! I want creative, original spanking stories in a variety of settings using all sorts of implements. Spanking as part of roleplay, discipline, adventure, foreplay, etc. are fair game. The book will be primarily heterosexual, with a mix of male and female spankers and spankees, though there will be some lesbian/gay/bisexual content included. I’d especially like stories that aren’t run-of-the-mill but that are believable/realistic.

Unusual settings/scenarios, a variety of spanking implements, use of sex toys/bondage, group scenarios, and public spanking scenes are all encouraged. Most of all, I want stories that truly eroticize spanking in every way possible. Stories can include sex as well as spanking but don’t have to if the plotline and spanking are done right. All characters should be over 18, and no incest or bestiality. To get a taste of what I like, please consult Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 1 and 2 (Pretty Things Press). Original stories only; no reprints.

Payment: Contributors will receive $50/story and 2 copies of the anthology on publication.

How to submit: Send double spaced Times New Roman 12 point font Word document OR RTF of 2,000-4,000 word story along with your legal name (and pseudonym if applicable), mailing address, and 50-75 word bio to spankingantho at gmail.com - make sure you indent at the start of each paragraph and do not add extra lines between paragraphs. Those who do not submit in this format and include this information will not be considered. Authors may submit ONE story only; do not send more than one! If you want to make sure I’ve received your submission, please state that in your cover letter. Send only the final version of your story; do NOT submit a draft or unfinished version only to later submit an updated version. If for some reason it is impossible to send your story as a Word document or RTF attachment, please paste it into the body of your email.

You can expect to hear from me by January 2008 at the latest. Any questions about this anthology should be sent to spankingantho at gmail.com

Deadline: September 30, 2007

About the Editor:

Rachel Kramer Bussel (www.rachelkramerbussel.com) is an author, editor, blogger, and reading series host. Her books include Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 1 and 2, He’s on Top, She’s on Top, Caught Looking, Hide and Seek, Crossdressing, First-Timers, Up All Night, Glamour Girls, Sexiest Soles, Ultimate Undies, Secret Slaves; Erotic Stories of Bondage, Dirty Girls, and the non-fiction anthology Best Sex Writing 2008. Her writing has been published in over 100 anthologies, including Best American Erotica 2004 and 2006, Single State of the Union, Desire: Women Write About Wanting and Everything You Know About Sex is Wrong. She’s contributed to AVN, Bust, Cosmo UK, Fresh Yarn, Gothamist, Huffington Post, Mediabistro, New York Post, Penthouse, Playgirl, San Francisco Chronicle, Time Out New York, and other publications. She serves as Senior Editor at Penthouse Variations, hosts and curates In The Flesh Erotic Reading Series and wrote the popular Lusty Lady column for The Village Voice. Her first novel, Everything But…, will be published by Bantam in 2008.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home