Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Site of the day: The Candy Pitch

I always say (to myself) I'm gonna post a link of the day and clearly that hasn't happened. Well, here's a link for today (NSFW, sorry, but then neither is this blog):



The Candy Pitch, blog of Kelly DiNardo, author of the fortchoming book Gilded Lili: Lili St. Cyr and the Striptease Mystique. I've had a galley of this book begging to be read for a while, and am looking forward to reading it. She's also having a book trailer contest. Plus I found this hot nude photo of Dita Von Teese and an interview with her in the San Francisco Chronicle:



I found her via this Feministing thread about Jessica Valenti's next book, 50 Double Standards Every Woman Should Know.



Personally, I'm really looking forward to Jessica's third Seal Press book. As reported in Publishers Marketplace:

FULL FRONTAL FEMINISM author and founder of feministing.com Jessica Valenti's LOSING IT: HOW THE MYTH OF SEXUAL PURITY IS DESTROYING YOUNG WOMEN, arguing that a sexual double standard is contributing to a social and political climate that is increasingly antagonistic to young women and their rights, again to Brooke Warner at Seal Press, in a nice deal, by Tracy Brown at Tracy Brown Literary Agency (NA)

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica is just pumping out the books these days! (And meanwhile, I can't even put a proposal together.) Muchos respect to her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home