Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, September 08, 2007

October 14th He's on Top/She's on Top reading in San Francisco!

I'm heading back to San Francisco next month to do the October 13th Seal Press reading at 7 pm at Modern Times Bookstore as part of Litquake. And to do the reading below. This comes on the heels of news that Good Vibrations is in dire financial straits so please visit their store and support them, and come out to our reading - 15% off all erotica!!! I'll post as it gets closer, but if there's anything cool art-wise or music-wise or cupcake-wise while I'm in town (October 12-16 or so), let me know. I already have a list of bakeries to hit up: Miette, Citizen Cupcake, Kara's Cupcakes. I actually have on my "to do list" taking it easy. Really. No crazy running all around town. Priorities are my readings, my date, publisher meetings and (omg!) relaxing. If anyone wants to do me a super huge favor and knows somewhere they could distribute some postcards (they have the She's on Top cover on one side, reading details on the back), email me at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com - I'll make it worth your while. Not like that, but with free stuff. I want to make sure to spread the word far and wide.

Women Like Me Presents BodvilleSunday, October 14th: Free!

GV weekend event – Who’s on top? Book reading and signing of He's on Top and She's on Top with editor Rachel Kramer Bussel and contributors Thomas S. Roche and Donna George Storey.




As editor Rachel Kramer Bussel explains, these books "pay homage to the power, physical, mental, and emotional, that goes into being a true top. The dominants in these stories understand the gift they’re being given every time a lover offers herself up for their perusal or makes himself into an object for them to command and control.”


Rachel will be accompanied by contributors Thomas S. Roche and Donna George Storey.


Enjoy 15% off all erotica!




When: Sunday, October 14th

Time: 4:00 pm

Where:Good Vibrations Valencia Street Store

603 Valencia Street (at 17th Street)

San Francisco, CA 94110

(415) 522-5460

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home