Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, September 29, 2007

In The Flesh video of me reading "Like This"

The rest of Best Of night from last month's In The Flesh is coming tomorrow, and soon I'll also have some previous months' videos up too. Here's me reading my story "Like This" from the anthology Hide and Seek and Samara O'Shea reading from her book For the Love of Letters and one of James Joyce's erotic letters which she couldn't reprint in her book (see her site Letter Lover for details). And if you like them, please rate/favorite them.





Also, check out the NYT on the play "The Beebo Brinker Chronicles," including all those pretty pulpy covers from my very same publisher, Cleis Press.

Oh? And my "Where Sluts Fear to Tread" essay from the anthology Desire: Women Write About Wanting? It's an "embarrassing musing about blow-jobs" according to PW. But judge for yourself when the book comes out in November and for now, check out editor Lisa Solod Warren's site and blog. I don't mind that categorization and could see how it could be perceived that way BUT I stand by my belief that that essay is about a hell of a lot more than blowjobs (I don't hyphenate that word, btw).

Brooke Warner has been rocking the Seal Press blog with travel tales from Greece and Turkey; check it out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home