Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

No sleep 'till...

Pardon the lack of updates. I am averaging maybe four hours of sleep a night as I work on my novel, make inroads on other writing, and generally manage the chaos. If only it were as easy as No Sleep 'Till Brooklyn. It's more like no sleep 'till September.

I few weeks ago I answered a dating advice question for Yahoo! that just got posted

And you can win a copy of Ian Jackman's Eat This every day this week over at Cupcakes Take the Cake

More insomniac posting and linkage coming soon. For now I can share two very pretty book covers. Sex and Candy is out next month from Pretty Things Press (and is also on MySpace). Dirty Girls: Erotica for Women is out from Seal Press in February and I want to lick the cover. It's so hot! I had to ask my editor, "Is it okay to have a nipple on the cover?" She assured me it is. And clearly the whole "You can't judge a book by its cover?" So. Not. True.

Cover of my new erotica book Sex and Candy

Dirty Girls: Erotica for Women, out in February from Seal Press

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home