Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Adventures in book covers: Yes, Ma'am

My book, out in February 2008 from Cleis Press. It's all done on my end, so far (authors, please don't ask me the status, I'll let you know as soon as I know!), just waiting to get the good word ont he manuscript. And working on finishing my novel and some freelancey goodness and looking forward to the long weekend. I am waiting to get the cover for Yes, Sir, but I think this one deserves postcards again and, dare I say, may be even hotter than the cover for She's on Top. Speaking of which, if anyone in the U.S. didn't get a She's on Top postcard and would like one, email me at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com with "postcard" in the subject line and your mailing address, and if you know of any BDSM groups/clubs/etc. that might like some, let me know who to contact - I still have thousands via the bargain of 1-800-POSTCARDS.

Yes, Ma'am cover

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home