Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

NYC Single State of the Union reading August 27th!



Very excited to have organized the NYC reading of Diane Mapes's anthology Single State of the Union. It'll be my first (though hopefully not last) time reading at McNally Robinson. Joining me will be: Lynn Harris, Sarah Iverson, Judy McGuire, Susan Shapiro, and Amy Thomas. Mark your calendars: Monday, August 27th, 7 pm - 8 pm.

Also, a very special Best Of In The Flesh is happening at 8 pm on Wednesday, September 19th. I've invited my favorite performers back onstage to read new material (different than when they last read) and all my favorites said yes! They are: Marie Lyn Bernard, Andrew Boyd, Jessica Cutler, Polly Frost, Todd Levin, Samara O'Shea. Both events are free!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home