Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Like my own personal Autoadmit

To be filed under "I heart blogging." Sent at 2 am from the address below with the subject line "FYI rkb" - I think it speaks for itself, just made me laugh and thought it might amuse you too.

"Sarbox404dave@aol.com"

For the record, you're not pretty, clever or smart. You're not amusing. You're writing is tasteless and sophomoric. You're facts are flawed. Get over yourself; you're not worth it.

5 Comments:

At July 31, 2007, Blogger Essin' Em said...

I particularly like "you're facts"

I'm interested in how he was able to plow through all of your apparently un-witty, un-amusing and boring writing in order to maake the determination that he didn't like it.

I like it. Enough to come out of the lurking shadows and comment. Hi, I'm Shanna (Essin' Em) and I read your books, and your blog, religiously. Nice to "meet" you.

 
At July 31, 2007, Blogger Robert Hudson said...

It took me a long time to realize that it was when I DIDN'T get those snotty emails that I should worry. I can handle being insulted; it's being ignored that kills me.

 
At July 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I agree with Sarbox404dave@aol.com. You're trying way too hard to "brand" yourself and it comes off as lame and desperate. You're not half as charming as you think you are, and your writing is clunky.

 
At July 31, 2007, Blogger Nichelle said...

He works in
Sarbanes-Oxley compliance which I know firsthand to be boring and humorless.

 
At July 31, 2007, Blogger Judy said...

RKB, didn't someone "brand" themselves in "Best Erotic Writing of 2004?" Or am I thinking of something else? Hate mail just proves you're doing something right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home