Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I guess I've officially been replaced

Good to know. It was fun, Village Voice. Not that I've harbored any hopes that they'd want me back, though it might have been nice to get a reply from Tony Ortega to my email and sample column submissions, but that's okay. I think David Blum was right that my column had run its course.

But if you know anyone looking for writing about sex (that pays), let me know. If not, I'm working on a bunch of stuff and really do have my hands (and my brain) full. Someday if I can con a publisher into doing it, we might publish a collection of my columns. And if not, not. I do miss the money, but I do welcome the freedom to not feel guilty about, say, being single and not having sex. Not that it made me feel guilty per se, but I just felt like I was a crappy sex columnist when I wasn't "out there," and maybe I was. Bygones, right? I am hoping that this year brings new and much better things for me, and especially next year. Now just to buckle down and get to work, and to be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home