Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, July 20, 2007

Hear me get spanked by Robin Byrd on her podcast!

Yes, I said hear. On Robin Byrd's Speaking of Sex podcast, where she's also interviewed people like Michael Musto, Barbara Carrellas, Randy Jones, and my awesome friend Ellen Friedrichs. (if you want to watch me get spanked go to this Fleshbot party video). This was a really special interview. I wasn't nervous exactly, but I guess I was a little uncertain at first, but Robin was SO friendly and cool and smart and funny that I just relaxed. She asked if I wanted her to spank me and I really thought she was kidding, so I laughed it off, as you'll hear. When she asked again, I knew she was serious, and all of a sudden, I really did want her to spank me (I very rarely get spanked these days, in fact, I think before her it was January, and that one night and January, Robin and the party are the only times this year. Dry spell, people, total dry spell.) It's funny because it was sensual and sexy in its way, and even though of course we were doing the podcast, I really felt a connection with her, not in a mad I-want-to-rip-your-clothes-off way, but just in a, "She's really good at and really into spanking me at this very moment" way. Perhaps hard to explain, but it was fun and I left all flushed and probably blushing.

There was something so awesomely spontaneous about it, and because it was audio only, I felt much safer. I never would've done that on camera, and if I'd known we were gonna do it, I'd have worn prettier panties (don't remember which I was wearing, but not my finest). But one can't always be preapred for a spanking, or at least, overly prepared. It was just a really crazy, wild, fun, hot moment that made me appreciate the sometimes bizarreness of my life, as well as the ability to have those connections, and go with them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home