Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Be the next Sugarbutch Star

Updated: Updates on this below, extended deadline, etc. Also an fyi to anyone sending emails/posts/press releases you want passed along, etc - put ALL your info in them. Like, everything you'd want someone to know. For us cut and pasters.

You know you want to. I know you want to. Budding erotica writers, you have one day (today!) to impress hottie Sinclair:



She wants sexy stories sent to aspiringstud at gmail.com

From Sinclair:

also, I'm not sure how clear it is, but the idea is for someone to submit the bare-bones of the story & then I'll write it out. I didn't do a very good job with the call-for-entries - nor with the "press release" for the contest - so I'm extending the deadline another week because of all this new traffic.

Here's what I just wrote up on the blog, maybe this would be more clear?


1. You submit some of the elements of an erotic scenario (i.e., sex scene) to me, including: characters, setting, basic plot (what should we do to each other?) [NOTE! the deadline's been extended to AUGUST 7TH, due to my lack of PR planning]

2. I will pick my TOP FIVE favorite submissions and write out the full stories

3. Readers will vote on their favorite

4. One lucky favorite will get a special prize, from me (wink wink)

Here's some of the things you should probably include:

Characters: you & me? You & me and a third? You & your partner, written by me (could be a nice gift)? You & someone you've always wanted to fuck? [* Please do leave a description of the characters so I can write in at least a few details. Sending a photograph to me is another option.] Include the name you'd like your character(s) to have (especially if it's different from your own).

Setting: the easiest for me might be my bedroom, because I know what it looks like. But other ideas include: your bedroom, a bar, club, beach, hiking trip, sex club, office, elevator ... If you want it to be specific, be descriptive.

Plot: And what, pray tell, shall I do to you? Or what shall you do to me? Anything goes. If you've read some of my sex writing, you probably know what I like to do. You can, of course, leave it up to me, but the more specific you are, the more of a challenge it'll be for me to write it, and the more likely I will be to pick your story to flesh out.

Let me know to what extent I can make your identity public, as well - I can use your pseudonym, I can link to your blog, I can use a completely unrelated name.


photo by Bill Wadman

2 Comments:

At July 31, 2007, Blogger sinclair sexsmith said...

eep! thanks for the shout-out! I'm extending the deadline since there's some new interest. also, I'm drafting an email to you ...

 
At August 01, 2007, Blogger sinclair sexsmith said...

I need to work on my PR - & thanks again. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home