Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, July 13, 2007

Baby envy


DSC06455
Originally uploaded by cupcakeenvy
I am not sure whether to cry or just head directly to a sperm bank and offer them whatever they want to knock me up. SERIOUSLY. Could these be any cuter? Cute babies are everywhere. They're like the new sparkly flip flops. OMG. No amount of caps or exclamation points are quite enough to share how much I want a child.

Now, before you go getting all freaked out, of course in real life I am not looking to just be handed a baby at this moment. I have a lot of stuff, internally and externally, to work on before I'm ready. But there is this part of me, and I don't know if it's biological or chemical or whatever, but this fairly large part that every time I see, say, onesie cupcakes!!!! or adorable pudgy drooling babies on the subway or tiny, tiny Crocs, makes me forget all about the rational reasons now's not a good time for a child and just simply melt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home