Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, June 08, 2007

Spank me (or get spanked by me) in Chicago, radio, review

I'm trying to figure out what would be a good theme for a workshop/dramatic reading, probably on Thursday, July 26th at The Pleasure Chest in Chicago. Basically, I'm offering up my ass for cash. To be spanked and paddled and whatnot, but with a literary twist. I did a reading at Early to Bed in 2004, but this is a little different. So if you know of any BDSM groups in Chicago or erotica fans or people who'll be in town early (like me) for BlogHer and they have an idea of what they'd want to attend (I have to check on the cost, most of their events cost $30), let me know. And if you are in Chicago, go see the awesome Polly Frost on Monday and learn her smutty secrets! I'm thinking we may do some "demo"s from one of the Naughty Spanking Stories books and I can spank people or get spanked with toys and read from the book. Not finalized yet but we're batting it around. I still have to book a hotel room and a flight but I did register for the conference, and I'm so so excited to get out of NYC, see my new baby cousin and my peeps like Rebecca.

Also, I'll be on the Devore and Diana show on Sirius on Friday, June 15th at 7:30 pm.

Penthouse Forum gave He's on Top/She's on Top a great review in their July issue:

Celebrating sexual power is what it's all about in two separate books from Cleis Press: She's on Top and He's on Top. Edited by the acclaimed Lusty Lady herself, Rachel Kramer Bussel, each book explores what it truly means to be in charge when it comes to sex; those who know how to give and receive ultimate sexual pleasure through domination are the stars in these steamy tales of master and mistress, slave and submissive. We suggest buying them together to get the
ultimate view from the top.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home