Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

RIP Daniel Robert Epstein

Sometimes you see flashes of something, in your rss feed (in this case, at Comics Reporter) or on our screen and you go right by and then your brain stops and says, wait, what? Seeing "Daniel Robert Epstein, 1975-2007" did that to me. It would with anyone born the same year I was born, but though I never met him, Epstein did interview me in 2004 for Suicide Girls, along with seemingly everyone else (a brief snapshot: Dita von Teese, Laura Dern, David Mamet, Al Franken, Larry Charles, Kinky Friedman, Lily Tomlin, Sandra Bernhard, David Lynch) in the universe. Just check out his Google news hits to see how prolific he was. RIP and my condolences to his family and friends. Read a rememberance of him from a friend here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home