Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lots of links

Because otherwise I will never post them:

"Guess Who Is Staying for Breakfast," Courtney E. Martin on interracial relationships, Crucial Minutiae

"no baby love" by Felicia Sullivan (on Rebecca Walker's Baby Love - it's funny because of late pretty much all I want is a baby. It's not jealousy per se but I definitely look at my mom friends and want to trade lives, quite often. Even if just for a few days. More on that later but I also agree with Felicia; the pressure to become a mother has to go. The expectation, the assumptions, the us vs. them. It makes no sense especially if what we ultimately want is healthy, loved, welcomed children.

The Man Crash (not to be confused with the Tom Zoellner Black Table classic on the "straight sign," the latter, um, way less offensive, and funnier and more interesting)

"Mo' Breasts, Mo' Problems," Lux Nightmare, Boinkology

"Everybody's an expert," Cokane's Bloggery (I really had to look up on Amazon and confirm that there's a book out called If You Want Closure in Your Relationships, Start with Your Legs)

The super adorable Nikki Cook, just click on her art

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home