Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, June 25, 2007

I heart copyediting

My new book Crossdressing: Erotic Stories, with a kickass foreword by Veronica Vera, is SO SO hot. Seriously. I had almost forgotten and I love it even more cause crossdressing isn't my personal fetish but it just may be now after reading all these stories. It'll be out before you know it - August! Will post my intro to it soon. Forging ahead on many, many fronts at the same time.

Here are some of the phrases the copyeditor noted for style:

3 a.m.
ass fuck (n.)
boy-fuck (n.)
bum-hole
capris
castoffs (n.)
cockhead
crossdressing
Dumpster
East, the
evening wear
face-fuck (v.)
fetish wear
fiftysomething
frat boy
frat house
It girl
leapt
makeup
Midsummer
Monster, the
okay
partyers
Philosophy section
phone-sex (adj.)
Post-it note (per company website)
PS
pussy whipped (p. adj.)
six foot two (p. adj.)
spandex
T-shirt

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home