Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, June 15, 2007

Guess what's on Heeb's last minute shopping list?

She's on Top! Love it. Also totally love the Devore and Diana show on Sirius. I was a guest tonight and had so much fun blushing while talking about spanking, fire play, orgies, and BDSM. I totally want to go back. Every time I go to Sirius I have this weird deja vu/pinch myself, you've-come-a-long-way-baby feeling. I used to work at what we called "1221," shorthand for 1221 6th Avenue at an investment bank way back in the day. I was an admin assistant, a temp to perm gig I picked up after law school. Or, I should say, one of many. Those were kindof freewheeling, coming in hungover, not having a clue what the people I worked for did days. Also, September 11th. I went through that and the blackout at pretty soul-sucking jobs and wondered if those environments would be the last ones I'd see.

So being there and getting to walk out, being there to talk on the radio about my books or sex or whatever, always reenergizes me and makes me realize that as much as every day may not be a barrel of laughs, I am ultimately doing what I want to do. Not what I ever in a million years could've foreseen myself doing. Not anything I out and out planned, but like it or not, this is who I am. And by "like it or not," I meant me. I have plenty of moments where I wish I could just take a vacation from being this person who's put so much of my sexuality "out there," because so much of my life is "in here," in my brain and my head and my circle of friends. It's a balancing act, but one that ultimately I want to navigate, one that I can't live without. I'm not 100% private or 100% public and I'm always validated by experiences like that show where I'm not required to be anyone but me.

Also, I got to meet fabulous former Paper Doll columnist Ashlea Halpern, who is now in New York and ready to take this city by storm. And I put my boobs on Jefferson's blog. Or rather, a blogad with my boobs. Still trying to figure out what works and what doesn't with the blogad stuff.

Post about how I am all about getting my ass (mostly gently) kicked at Crossfit coming soon. If you're looking for an experienced, awesome, encouraging personal trainer and/or group classes, do check out this site, MySpace page (complete with videos!) and Allison's Flickr page. For now I'll just say that she had me doing back squats with 130 pounds today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home