Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Entangled Lives - my spanking "memoir"



I put "memoir" in quotes not because my story isn't true, but because I'm always hesitate to separate out sex from the rest of what's going on in one's life, but I had to hone in on something to make this work. Also, I can barely remember the last time I made out with someone (okay, I do remember it, and I actually think it might have been captured on film, but you know what I mean), so the idea of recounting my spankerrific days seems a little fanciful, but hopefully that's just me.

I'm one of the authors in Marilyn Jaye Lewis's new anthology of erotic memoirs Entangled Lives that was just published by Alyson. I chose to focus on spanking because, well, I love it, and I couldn't think of anything else to write about, so my piece is called (in loving homage to Sophie Kinsella) "Confessions of a Spankaholic." Here's an excerpt, and check out the site for more from Lewis, Amie M. Evans, Bill Brent, Rob Stephenson, Ian Phillips and Greg Wharton - very appropriate Pride weekend reading:

“I was breathlessly recounting our drunken antics, with all four of us piled onto the couch in various formations, when Natalie none-too-decorously pulled the phone out of my grasp and shouted a goodbye before flinging it onto the floor. “You can talk to him later; we need you now,” she said before pulling my face to hers and kissing me lustily. Beside us, Sean and Jane were groping each other, and soon Natalie was spanking me, her hands just as powerful as I’d imagined them to be. Soon she got out the pretty fur-lined paddle, showing little mercy with its more tender side as the leather whacked my ass again and again. I rested my head against Jane’s back as I got more and more turned on. “I want to try,” Jane shouted when Natalie took a momentary break from roasting my ass. My magenta-haired friend jumped up, then pulled off her skirt and settled herself across Sean’s lap, leaving her in the perfect position to be spanked. While Jane was just getting started, Natalie had already warmed up her spanking arm on me, and brought the paddle crashing down onto Jane’s ass with a resounding smack that made us all jump a little. “Ow!” yelled Jane almost indignantly, even as she raised her pale butt cheeks into the air for more. I knew she wasn’t used to such a vigorous pounding, and stared in delight as Natalie did what she did best...”

What I really take away from the site is that I need to get my ass in gear about doing anthology-specific websites, but right now I'm up to my eyeballs in writing and proofreading. Maybe for 2008 and definitely for Everything But...

Also am plotting an August sexy gym photo shoot...stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2007, Blogger Beginning with "B" said...

25 peeps!
and....my Spanking memoir!

It don't get any better than this!

Cheers, and hello, and "goodbye"

(yeah..I'm a lurker now)
come by and say hi, if you like.

~~(^_^)~~

xx,b.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home