Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Adventures in book covers: How Not to Date



Aka, I really need to read this book, my awesome friend Judy McGuire's How Not to Date. Out in December and none too soon. Without having read a word, I already recommend it because Judy's an excellent advice columnist and in the many dating mishaps I've gotten myself into since I've known her, her advice has stood out as particularly wise, useful, rational, and coming from experience.

On that note, more on the personal ad that wasn't soon. I am too focused on squats, situps, pushups (but only the single person variety, not this madness) and pullups, not to mention, um, umpteen deadlines, to be lamenting my single status these days.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 19, 2007, Blogger Judy said...

Oh my god!!! I hadn't even seen that yet!

 
At June 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, a book by Dategirl! Can't wait!

 
At June 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i preordered a copy! wooohooo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home