Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yay! Also, what a title!

From Publishers Marketplace

NON-FICTION: RELIGION/SPIRITUALITY
Heeb Magazine's SEX, DRUGS AND GEFILTE FISH: The Heeb Storytelling Collection, edited by Shana Liebman, a collection of writings from the irreverent magazine's Storytelling series, detailing funny, touching and downright strange experiences relating to Judaism, to Ben Greenberg at Grand Central, at auction, by Andrew Stuart at The Stuart Agency (world).

And check out the newly designed and blogged-up heebmagazine.com - I'll know in a few months, but I think I'm using a piece from Heeb in Best Sex Writing 2008, which would be awesome. My Monica Lewinsky crush/interest can come full circle! (ha, ha)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home