Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, May 21, 2007

Tower of Power, or cupcake and cheese queens


Tower of Power
Originally uploaded by editrixie.
I have more to say about this photo of me and three of my favorite people ever, Allison Bojarski (aka my trainer), the most positive/connected/partygoing/hardworking multitasking blogger chick I know, Nichelle Stephens, and cheese lady/erotica writer/multitalented "sadistic Southern belle" L. Elise Bland, but the details of how awesome they are will have to wait. Allison, Nichelle, and I run Cupcakes Take the Cake and we are having our next Cupcake Meetup on Saturday, June 16th at 2 pm in Central Park. It's a picnic, so please come and bring cupcakes if you're so inclined (not required though). The first NYC Cheese Lovers Meetup will take place Saturday, June 2nd at Artisanal at 3 pm. I can't go because I'll be at Book Expo but it sounds like a totally delicious event!

This photo was taken by the wonderful Stacie Joy, who went out of her way to brave the rain on Wednesday, even though she was sick, and you can see the rest of her awesome In The Flesh photos here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home