Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Free smut (with purchase), books and more


My tall book stack
Originally uploaded by rkb1
Firstly, the FREE smut - between now and May 31st (though it's going so well I may extend it), if you buy a copy of He's on Top: Erotic Stories of Male Dominance and Female Submission from Amazon.com and forward the receipt to me at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com with Amazon in the subject line, I'll send you a copy of Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 2. Lots of people have been taking advantage of it which is really cool; I think anyone who likes He's on Top would like NSS2. Click here for basically the same info on my Amazon blog.

Have been immersed in words of late as I try to finish up my novel (which is gonna be awesome, very very soon), Best Sex Writing 2008, which is 75% done and I couldn't be more excited about my first non-fiction book, now it's a matter of tracking down the last few pieces and getting permissions and filling some holes, Yes, Sir and Yes, Ma'am, which I'm also psyched about and will be early, a word that is rarely if ever a part of my life or vocabulary. The novel writing still feels surreal as ideas hurtle their way toward me when I'm sleeping or just waking up and I have to find ways to work them in and make them make sense. It's the biggest challenge of my life and I will be so happy to be done but am trying to enjoy the process.

And I just heard, after many rejections on the erotica front, that Maxim Jakubowski will be using my story "Sharing the Perfect Cock" (NSFW link to the story at Eros Zine) from Caught Looking for the next volume of Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica. Yay! You will recall they were published by Carroll & Graf but it's still proceeding so that's good news for the erotica world.

I took this photo of just some of the books sitting around waiting to be read. There are basically books (and papers/clothes/crap) everywhere in my apartment and I'm lucky if I can ever find anything.
Read at SMITH about Flickr's Reading Stack Pool and just had to join in.

Also, you can add Book Expo America (Friday!!!!!) and CrossfitNYC (there are workout videos there too, thankfully I do the weakling versions) on Myspace.

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel~

Just wanted to say congrats on the Mammoth sale and add that Maxim also bought my CAUGHT LOOKING story, "The Stars Fell Down." So thank you for buying it the first time!

It's such good news to hear that the Mammoth series will continue being published.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home