Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Best veggie burgers?


Veggie burgers in my freezer
Originally uploaded by rkb1
I used to be vegan (and yes, now I'm an omnivore) but still, I love me my veggie burgers and other fake meat products. They are a huge staple of my diet and in many ways are a comfort food because I ate so many as a teenager. Anyway, as you can see from my freezer, I like Gardenburgers (black bean chipotle!) and Boca Burgers (esp. the Boca sausage and the vegan ones) but I'm curious; what are your favorite veggie burgers or other frozen fake meat treats? I'm especially looking for the higher protein/lower fat versions, but spicy and tasty are things I like too. Yes, this is what my blog has come to, blogging about my freezer, but so be it.

3 Comments:

At May 30, 2007, Blogger sinclair sexsmith said...

best veggie burgers EVER are morningstar farm PIZZA burgers. might sound a bit strange, but they're just kinda tangy and cheesy. I recommend them with goddess dressing.

also the spicy chik patties (also by morningstar) are delish with some pesto & some good cheese. mmmm veggie burger.

 
At May 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to second the morning star pizza burger nomination, and also add another for their spicy black bean burger. Yum!

 
At June 05, 2007, Blogger Thomas Roche said...

Morningstar Pizza burgers are pretty good but not my favorite. My very favorite are Morningstar mushroom burgers, and their Spicy Black Bean burgers are also good.

Never been a fan of Boca Burgers, though I'll tolerate 'em when they're on sale.

I eat a LOT of veggie burgers -- on average two a day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home