Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Adventures in book covers: Shooting War

Coming out in November from Grand Central Publishing, see the webcomic Shooting War that started it all (but this hardcover edition will have lots of new content).



Shooting War


See also: Gothamist interview with Dan Goldman (and see below for the YouTube goodness)

Gothamist interview with Jeff Newelt (which reminds me I never really properly raved about the party he threw for Nick Bertozzi's The Salon last week. I can summarize: super cute comics girls rescuing me from annoying guy. Good times.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 02, 2007, Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

I want your life. Can we trade. For a week? fuck-- how about a day? Please? I live vicariously through your adventures.

 
At May 02, 2007, Blogger Rachel said...

I can see the reality show now...Rebecca my dear, do you know how much the very same is true for me? I would so gladly take a day or a week of mommying and scrap the crazy city girl running around. Oh, would I. But maybe we can compromise and go out every night during BlogHer and be silly. I'm so up for that. Also, you are amazing. I feel like a broken record when I say that, but it's true. love, Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home